Saturday 2 October 2010

my driving test

the day before yesterday,
i ponteng sekolah,
went for my driving test

guess wad?
I PASSED JOR !!
MUAHAHAHAHA ^O^
damn happy coz i expect will fail de :D

i reached Inmaju at 9 sth,
but the time for my turn is about 11am =w=''
woot, wad a waste of time
i didn't bring anything except for my bag with a piece of paper ==
then? do the rose origami...
i did for few steps then forget how to continue ady, lol ==

at about 11 sth,
then only we started to register our name
we seated in a row follow our number given
the 1st test was going up hill
that time raining quite heavily, woot!
i was sitting there watching other doing their test,
damn nervous u know T^T
finally my turn, that time still raining
but not that heavy ady.... ( am i lucky? :D )
i pulled up my handbreak hard when i stop at the yellow line
lift up my hand let that pegawai check...
then gan jiong jor, time to go down the hill
becoz of raining, my car tyre pirouette and dun wn move down T^T
then i step on the oil hard....
an unpleasant sound abuse my ear drum XD
the car moved down the hill, i passed jor the hardest section :D
after parking test, i forgot to do my three point turn then ruy away jor
give the pegawai shoot X.X
luckily he didnt give me fail :D

i finished the 3 test at about 12pm
then still need to wait for the last section
i waited for about 3 hours then only my turn T^T
this time got a pegawai sitting beside me
he is friendly :D
i chat with him along my test :D
and he also give me pass ler ^^
i got 17/20 for the outside test
( although i drove quite badly :D )

by the time i reached home
it was ady 3 sth
i told my mom the good news
she was so happy to hear that =)

i think i passed the test becoz of luck
and also pray hard to god~ hoho ^^
thank god :D

No comments:

Post a Comment