Friday 5 August 2016

Some memories about my internship

*non-halal post here, lol*


I did my last internship after the end of my sixth semester~
I worked in a pig farm named Chau Yang Farming Sdn Bhd at Perak.
It  is one of the most modern pig farm in Malaysia, with about 3200 sow on production. 
The farm also produces about 80,000 piglets per year.
Due to the privacy of the company, I think I shouldn't post the photos of work.
Nevertheless, I am posting some photos of the workers and the friends I met during the internship.

Ah Loo~~ the nice senior ( also an intern student)

in semen processing lab

with other interns

dinner with the farm manager of fattening unit :3

dinner with two bosses :o

steamboat~

nice uncle Mr Tan that taught me how to perform AI

Nice supervisor Mr Loke and my coursemate

with those vet interns and my funny boss in sow unit :)

farewell dinner :D


and lastly...

piggiesssss~~~
this is a space space too

都来了怎么可以不欺负小猪?





Pigs are so cuteeee ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment